We are proud to announce that Edurite College of Management Studies has moved to a new campus from the Academic Year of 2017-18. After functioning in a congested campus in the heart of Shivamogga, our management felt the need to move out to a spacious campus, where students can freely wander without any disturbance. So Edurite management made an effort to find an ideal location for building an own campus that can provide all kinds of facilities to our students.
This brand new sprawling campus located in Alkola is a large independent building of three floors, which has been built in a spacious area of 2 acres. The new building has enough space to accommodate all our academic courses such as B.Com, BBA, BCA and M.Com. Meanwhile, our competitive exams coaching center still functions from our old location in Savalanga Road, Shivamogga.
Edurite’s new campus offers these facilities to our students –
- Canteen facility– An independent canteen facility has been built adjacent to our main building. The canteen offers snacks, breakfast and lunch to all our faculty members and students. Ready to eat snacks are also stored for convenience. The canteen’s first floor accommodates the living quarters for our housekeeping and security staff.
- Library– A full-fledged library equipped with the latest academic books is now open to our faculty members and students.
- Computer lab– Now our computer lab has a dedicated space allocated for it.
- Seminar hall– A dedicated seminar hall has been constructed, which is integrated in our main building. This space is dedicated for cultural events and educational seminars that are held regularly in the college.
- Bus facility– Edurite now offers bus facility to all our students. Three buses are plying on three different directions in and around Shivamogga city to pick and drop students and faculty members.
- Library & Information Center– The library has a reference section. It has a seating capacity of 75 to 100 students. It is well equipped with books on Commerce / Management / Computers / Fashion Technology / Compitative Exams
- National Service Scheme – The College has 2 NSS units with over 100 students. It is very active in the area of social services and has a record of conducting two blood donation camps every year since inception. It also conducts Vanamahothsava every year. It conducts various social awareness campiness on Drugs / AIDS etc.,
- Management Club– The management club is vibrant and conducts various activities to improve the management skills of the students.
- SAKI– This is an a exclusive club for girls. It conducts a number of seminars and activities on women empowerment , problems face by women etc.,
- Sports and Games– The college encourages sports activities. It conducts Athletic meets, Cricket, Football, and other activities every year.
- Cultural Activities– It conducts a large number of Cultural Activities to bring out talents of the students, the college fest is conducted every year and is a big hit with the students.